Last Revised on April 12, 2022
1. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you access or use our Services, or otherwise engage with us, we may ask you to provide us with the following information about you:
- Contact information: Name, email address, mailing address, phone number, employment information, including employer name and mailing address, and signature. We collect this information to create and maintain your account, provide you with product(s), communicate with you about our Services (including to tell you about products that may be of interest to you), respond to your queries, offer promotions and administer surveys.
- Account information: Username, password, security questions. We collect this information to create, maintain and secure your account. If you choose to register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Payment information: Credit/debit card information and billing address. We collect this information to complete transactions and provide you with product(s) and services that you have requested.
- Information about your use of the services: Services that you use or otherwise express interest in. We collect this information to provide you with services, facilitate your engagement with the Services, personalize your experience, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development.
- Any other information you choose to provide: This includes information you provide when you complete a form through the Services, and any other information that you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending us an email. We do not control the content of the forms provided through the Services for completion. You, your referring organization, or employer is responsible for determining the manner and content of such forms, not UnicornForms. Other users may request that you provide sensitive information about yourself or about your child(ren) into the forms, such as: medical history and other health information, health insurance information, social security number, and characteristics of protected classifications under applicable law (e.g., race, religion, age, etc.). This information is necessary for us to provide the Services on behalf of your referring organization or employer.
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
We may obtain information about you from other sources:
- If your referring organization or employer has signed you up for the Services, we will collect information about you, including your name, email address, username, and password to invite you to use our Services.
In addition, our website, like most websites, uses third party tools, including cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”), to provide and enhance the performance of our Services, facilitate and enhance user experience, monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development. The information we collect through Tracking Technologies includes:
- Details of the devices used to access our website, such as unique device identifier, browser type, device type, and operating system information.
- IP address.
- Precise location.
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services.
- Log data.
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data, referral activity, which emails you may have opened and ad impressions.
We may associate this information with your account (if you have a registered account), the device you use to access the Services, or email that you use to engage with UnicornForms
In addition to the specific uses of information described above, we may use all of the above information to provide, improve and develop the Services and our product offerings, including as we describe in our Terms of Service, to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others, for the purpose of combatting fraud, or to otherwise operate the UnicornForms business.
2. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may share information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your referring organization or employer, if any, that has authorized you to access the Services.
- With vendors and service providers, including cloud storage providers, security vendors, and data analytics vendors.
- With our affiliates, subsidiaries or otherwise within our corporate group.
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
- To enforce any applicable terms of service.
- To ensure the safety and security of UnicornForms and our users.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule. For example, in the Chrome menu bar, select: More Settings Privacy and security Cookies and other site data See all cookies and site data, where you can choose to allow or block all or certain cookies, and choose to clear cookies when you quit Chrome.
4. USER GENERATED CONTENT
Certain features of the Services allow users to upload content (e.g., through uploading a document or form), which you may elect to participate in. Through your participation, you may submit a document or form and related information through the Services. “User-Generated Content” or “UGC”). We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, or otherwise use UGC, and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may also have access to UGC and may have the ability to share it with third parties.
Please note that while we may provide you the ability to direct information to certain users, we cannot guarantee that such parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy, keep it secure, or make such information available to others. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the features permitting creation of UGC or what others do with information you share with them on such platforms. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any UGC that you disclose or receive from third parties through the Services. See Section 5 below regarding information you disclose to third parties through the Services for more information.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
6. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you transmit to us you do at your own risk.
7. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Services are designed for users in the United States only and are not intended for users located outside the United States.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US